Monday, December 11, 2006

Getting there....

So I've finished the back and am nearly done with the front. It might not be too obvious from the picture but it has a very deep neckline, though it does look like the picture on the pattern so I am not too worried. I think these deep v-necks are quite 'in' at the moment and as my Gran used to say "Yir as weel deid if yir no in the fashion".

I wonder what my sister will wear under it?

I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more wool this year but I was in the wee shop down the road buying some Christmas stickers for my daughters Christmas cards that she is making and bought two balls of Sublime. My cousin is due this month and if she has a boy, I'll be making a holey pattern cardigan for him in this lovely colour. More of the history of the holey pattern another time.

No comments: